Bernina Express And St Moritz Full Day Tour From Milan
Discover one of the most spectacular railway lines in the world: the Bernina Express! Winding its way through the Swiss Alps and the Bernina Pass, you will finally reach St Moritz, a VIP hot spot with the stunning backdrop of mountains and blue skies.
This is the perfect day trip for families and nature lovers. The adventure starts from among the palms of Tirano, then over the breathtaking Brusio Arches, before cutting through the Bernina Pass (2,253 high!) with its plunging gorges and glaciers, across soaring bridges and through looping tunnels.
If you want to see the Alps in a once in a lifetime experience, or simply to go on a thrilling ride… This is an amazing experience for you. A photographer’s dream! The 2.5 hour journey will be unforgettable, and the landscapes outside the windows will literally take your breath away! Majestic snow-capped mountains, verdant forests, iridescent lakes…. There will truly be magic in the air!
Then, you will reach your final destination or St Moritz, a mountain town of luxuries, riches, tempting cafes, and chocolate houses. You will have time to explore and feel like a film star before taking your fully equipped, air-conditioned coach back to Milan. This is a perfect day in the unparalleled beauty of Italian nature.
- Bernina Express ticket (2nd class) with opening windows
- Roundtrip transportation by fully fitted GT coach
- Expert tour leader
- Free time in St Moritz
LARGO CAIROLI 18, MILAN
Milan Visitor Centre - corner of Via Cusani with Largo Cairoli (MM1 Cairoli - MM2 Lanza)
- Ride the Bernina Express along one of the world’s most spectacular railway routes
- Discover a UNESCO world heritage site… Travel through the Swiss Alps on the Bernina Pass to the exclusive resort of St. Moritz, the 'Top of the World'
- Travel with an expert tour leader, who will assist you during the whole trip
NOTES AND ADVICE
- A VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED to join this tour
- Kindly note that this tour is not refundable
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility