Half Day Excursion To Mount Vesuvius With Wine Tasting And Lunch
Discover an unmistakable symbol of Naples - the majestic Mount Vesuvius! On this tour, you will also have the opportunity to taste the unique wines produced on its land.
First, you will be taken to the slopes of the volcano and stop in a local restaurant with breathtaking views of the bay of Naples. Here, you will be served delicious local food while enjoying some wines produced on the vineyards of Mt. Vesuvius. The Vesuvius area is characterized by the presence of ancient vine varieties in many of its vineyards. Every wine (from Lacryma Christi to Caprettone) tells the history of the area as well as its culture and traditions.
Afterwards, your driver will safely take you most of the way up the Volcano, and then you will walk to the peak of the volcano to admire the huge crater. Take some time to listen to the fascinating story of the many transformations of the volcano from a professional volcanological guide. You will learn all the secrets of how and why this great force of nature was able to destroy the two cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum about 20 centuries ago. You will have plenty of time to take pictures and explore this evocative peak over Naples.
- Free pick up and drop off service at the closest assembly point to your hotel
- Roundtrip transportation by fully fitted GT coach
- English commentary on board
- Vulcanological guide at Mt Vesuvius
- Lunch with wine tasting
- Please note that Vesuvius National Park entrance fee is not included (€16 per person) - your guide will purchase the tickets for you on site
PICK UP AT THE CLOSEST ASSEMBLY POINT TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION IN NAPLES
The pick up service will take place at the closest assembly point to your accommodation in Naples. Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to notify us of your accomodation in town. Usually the pick up time is scheduled 30-40 minutes before the tour departure
NOTES AND ADVICE
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that Vesuvius entrance fee is not included (€16 per person). Your guide will collect the money on site and purchase the tickets for you. The skip the line access is always guaranteed
- The pick up service will take place at the closest assembly point to your accommodation in Naples. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com in order to notify us of your accomodation in town. Usually the pick up time is scheduled 30-40 minutes before the tour departure
Enjoy a delicious and local lunch paired with exquisite wines produced on Mount Vesuvius
Discover the peak of Mount Vesuvius and its panoramic views over the Bay of Naples
Learn all about Vesuvius and its history from an expert guide