Half Day Tour To Pompeii Excavations From Naples
Travel into the past and discover the majestic Pompeii Ruins, a place frozen in time!
This unmissable half-day tour allows you to walk through the streets of Roman history, discovering incredible architectural masterpieces under the guidance of a knowledgeable archeological guide. After a short 30 minute journey from Naples, you will reach one of the most significant archaeological sites in the world: Pompeii.
In 1748, the long-forgotten town of Pompeii was first uncovered from its ash-filled grave. It’s air and water-proof covering left the remains in pristine condition giving us a fascinating glimpse into the everyday life of a Roman town.
Your professional guide will take you on a fascinating tour through the cobbled streets of the Pompeii Ruins, built two thousand years ago. You will be led through the incredible evidence of civilization, architecture, and art, such as the Stabian Baths, the Forum, the area of theaters, the House of the Faun, and the House of the Tragic Poet.
- Free pick up and drop off service at the closest assembly point to your hotel
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- English commentary on board
- Pompeii Ruins professional guide
- Guided walking tour inside Pompeii Ruins
- Please note that Pompeii Ruins tickets are not included. The entrance fee is €21 per person extra, your guide will purchase the tickets for you on site, the skip the line access is always guaranteed
PICK UP AT THE CLOSEST ASSEMBLY POINT TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION IN NAPLES
The pick up service will take place at the closest assembly point to your accommodation in Naples. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com in order to notify us of your accomodation in town. Usually the pick up time is scheduled 30-40 minutes before the tour departure
NOTES AND ADVICE
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that Pompeii Ruins entrance fees are not included (€21 per person). Your guide will collect the money on site and purchase the tickets for you. The skip the line access is always guaranteed.
- Kindly note that the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than 6 participants
- The pick up service will take place at the closest assembly point to your accommodation in Naples. Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to notify us of your accomodation in town. Usually the pick up time is scheduled 30-40 minutes before the tour departure
Travel comfortably in a coach bus from Naples to Pompeii
Walk through the cobbled streets of Pompeii discovering one of the most significant archaeological sites in the world
Follow our archaeological guide for a fascinating walking tour learning all about the Pompeii Ruins